Furuno GP7000 / NT GPS/WAAS PlotterThe GP-7000/NT is a GPS/WAAS plotter designed for a variety of vessels desiring video plotting capabilities. With the GP-7000 series, you can see the highly accurate position of your boat on the chart.
The GP-7000 series has four display modes: Course Plot, Nav Data, Steering, and Highway modes. The course plot mode is useful for obtaining general information about surrounding sea areas. The Nav data mode clearly shows important navigational information with large text, which is easy to see even from a distance. The steering mode and highway mode assist the operator in following a predetermined route.
The GP-7000 series uses C-Map NT+ charts. These charts provide navigational information including water depth, contours, coastlines, lighthouses, buoys, etc. The use of the SD cards facilitates the management of the expanded chart data.
- High-performance GPS/WAAS receiver
- Sunlight viewable 7" TFT bright color LCD (wide 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Compatible with C-Map NT+ chart cards
- Dual SD card slots for memory and chart cards (Conventional SD cards can be used for waypoint/route backup. Please note that previously available FP cards ARE NOT USED with the GP-7000 Series)
- Enhanced chart redraw speed
- Display modes: Course Plot, Nav Data, Steering, Highway
- User-friendly interface and operation with rotary encoder and soft keys
- Owner's Manual,Mounting Bracket,Power Cable,External Antenna,Protective Front Cover